ALL YOUR TRAVEL AND VACCINATION NEEDS IN ONE PLACE
Where can I get my travel vaccine?
Travel vaccines are available at our private clinics in Nottingham, Derby and Leicester, with same day appointments available. We want to make sure you are fully protected for your holidays against illness. Many of us are travelling to more exotic locations and require additional protection against various diseases.
How can I find out what vaccines I need?
At Evans pharmacies all our pharmacists are trained to offer a one stop travel clinic with many registered as Yellow Fever Centres, this will give you all the necessary information to make an informed decision of what vaccines are needed
We have developed our services and added additional vaccines which you book an appointment online for, such as Meningitis B, Shingles Vaccine, Chicken Pox Vaccine, Cervical Cancer and the Flu Vaccine
You can book your appointments via our online booking system at a time to suit you and your family.
Step 1: Click here to go to our Store Locator page.
Step 2: Find your nearest store
Step 3: Book an an online appointment, to suit you.
As a resource we recommend the following www.travelhealthpro.org.uk this gives up to date country information and what vaccines and anti malarials are required
What vaccinations do I need and how much are they?
- Hepatitis A (1-2 doses) £45.00 per dose
Hepatitis A travel leaflet
- Typhoid (1 dose) £28.00 per dose
Typhoid travel leaflet
- Hepatitis B (3 doses) £30 per dose adult, £27 per dose child
Hepatitis B travel leaflet
- Cholera (2 doses) £50 for two doses
Cholera travel leaflet
- Rabies (3 doses) £55 per dose
Rabies travel leaflet
- Yellow Fever (1 dose) (only at selected branches- Breaston, Castle Donington, Kirk Hallam, East Leake and Westgate, Newark) £53.00 including Certificate
Read more Yellow Fever Vaccine
- Japanese Encephalitis (2 doses) £82 per dose
- Tick Borne Encephalitis (2 doses) £60 per dose